You are here:
About Tasmania's Legislation Online
legislation.tas.gov.au first went into production in April 1998. In April 2004 a major redevelopment of the EnAct System was completed enabling the upgrade of the underlying software from the Structured Information Manager version 3.1 to TeraText ™ Database System version 4.1.
The public web site has some unique and innovative features including:
- true 'point-in-time' searching of consolidated legislation (searches are carried out on the legislation database for legislation relevant at a specified time point); and,
- advanced searching and browsing capabilities with all cross-references and amendment history information stored as electronic hyperlinks.
If you would like to find out more about the Tasmanian Government Legislation drafting system, EnAct, and this web site please refer to the following links:
- Legislation available on the site
- Legislation that is unavailable on the site
- Legislation System Project
- The EnAct System
- About SGML
Would you like more information?
See the contact information on the contact page.
Last updated Friday, September 08, 2017 14:10 PM