You are here:

Contact us

The Office of Parliamentary Counsel does not provide information or give legal advice about the operation of particular Acts or Regulations.

For any information about the legal effect of a particular Act or Regulation, you should contact the relevant Government department that is responsible for the administration of the Act or Regulation, or a qualified legal practitioner.

To find out which Government department is responsible for the administration of an Act or Regulation go the latest Administrative Arrangements Order or click

Phone: 03 6232 7599



Last updated Sunday, February 12, 2023 19:18 PM