You are here:
Copyright in the material provided on this website is owned by the State of Tasmania.
You are free to use material provided on this website that is covered by a CC BY licence in line with the licence terms. You must keep the copyright notice on the material and attribute the State of Tasmania as the source of the material.
This licence allows you to share (copy and redistribute in any medium or format) and to adapt (remix, transform, and build upon) material for any purpose, even commercially.
Attribution of material on website
Material on this website can be reused freely subject to the following conditions:
- Material from the Tasmanian Legislation website must be attributed using a set of words that include a reference to the Tasmanian Legislation website as the source.
- If the material has been changed you must use:
- "Based on material from the Tasmanian Legislation website at [full date of download]. For the latest information on Tasmanian Government legislation please go to www.legislation.tas.gov.au."
- If the material has not been changed you must use:
- "Sourced from the Tasmanian Legislation website at [full date of download]. For the latest information on Tasmanian Government legislation please go to www.legislation.tas.gov.au."
The details of the relevant licence conditions and the legal code (the full licence) are available on the Creative Commons website.
Note: Creative Commons licences relate to copyright material, not to other forms of intellectual property. Some material accessible on or through this website may not be available under a Creative Commons licence.
Website material not available under a Creative Commons licence
- the Tasmanian government coat of arms or Tasmanian government logos;
- trade mark protected material;
- intellectual property (including copyright) owned by third parties;
- material available under other specified licences.
Linked material available on other Tasmanian Government websites
As far as practicable, material for which the copyright is owned by a third party will be clearly labelled. The Tasmanian Government has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that this material has been reproduced with the consent of the copyright owners.
Contact us via email at OPC.Enquiries@dpac.tas.gov.au if copyright information is missing from material you wish to reuse, or if you have further questions in relation to your copyright request.
The State of Tasmania does not accept responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or relevance for the user’s purposes of material provided or published on this website (or any other website referred to on this website) (the Material). Users must exercise their own skill and care with respect to the use of the Material.
No warranty is given that the Material is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination, nor that access to this website or any part of it will not suffer from interruption from time to time, without notice.
The Crown, its officers, employees and agents do not accept liability however arising, including liability for negligence, for any loss resulting from the use of or reliance upon the Material and/or reliance on its availability at any time.
Last updated Thursday, September 01, 2022 11:06 AM